Part 1: Discounted 1/2 Therapy/Consulting/Counselling Room Hire in Glasgow city centre. Group/Training/Meeting Room also available
I've recently moved office, from Hope Street, to West Regent Street in Glasgow city centre. 2 offices are available.
ROOM 2: ISHERWOOD ROOM: a smaller therapy/consulting/counselling room that can accommodate 4 people and be used for one-to-one or couples therapy. This room is currently being offered at 1/2 price for January, February and March 2020 (£5/hour for January, February and March 2020. this returns to £10/hour thereafter). This room cannot be booked on a one-off basis and is reserved for regular users only.
ROOM 1: FITZGERALD ROOM: this is a larger office that has been set up for therapy and for groups, meetings and small workshops/training (up to 10 people). Fees are: £20/hour for therapy/counselling, £25/hour for meetings, support groups and group therapy; and £30/hour for trianing and workshops. No discount available for Room 1. This is available to rent from mid-Janaury 2020.
The room hire rate includes:
* Newly refurbished office space, private, confortable and newly decorated
* Access to kitchen and newly refurbished toilets
* Secure controlled door access/intercom
* Available to rent on an hourly basis or for longer periods
* Available 7 days/week, 8am - 9pm
* Tea trolley in each room (with free tea, coffee, flavoured teas, biscuits, sweets)
* Waiting room with chairs and sofas for your clients (or can be used as a break out room for you to relax)
* Easy to use online room booking system (Skedda) so you can take control of your room bookings
* Pay for your room hire via BACS (payment is made a week after use)
* Your own set of keys (flexible access)
* Rooms are equipped with white board and markers, heater and fan, complementary tea/coffee trolley, clocks, tissues, first aid box, free Wifi, 'Therapist Survival Kit' and much more.
* The group/training room is equipped with white board and markers, training box (with paper, pens, writing boards, other materials), projector screen, sofa chairs and training chairs. Projector available at cost. Refreshments (tea/coffee also available at cost, subject to availability).
* Discount for those renting the room 10+ hours per week. Other special offers: full day for £50 (9am-5pm, if booked same day each week for 3 weeks per month; Freebie February and September Saver (not in conjunction with 1/2 price offer)
* Central location (West Regent Street, Glasgow city centre) with access to many transport links including subway, train, bus, motorways and car parking
* Nearby shops, coffee shops and places to eat
* Metered off-street parking downstairs
* Possible referral/associate opportunities
* Access to discounted clinical supervision, CPD, Peer Support and Supervision Groups and Coffee Clubs (for regular rooms users)
* Join our little community and meet other therapists
*Opportunity to get involved with our various practices and develop business (if you want - we would like to work with others too)
The offices are situated in West Regent Street, Glasgow city centre. Please note that the offices do not have disabled/limited mobility access (it is on the 2nd floor up some stairs with no lift).
If you might be interested in renting a room in the future or would like to arrange a viewing, please feel free to get in touch for more information or with any questions: email@example.com
Please see some photos of both offices and other areas of the suite below.